What digital marketing service is best for your business
Although some people might see Google Adwords and SEO as services with similarities, this couldn’t be further from the truth.
When you search for something on Google and loads of websites appear, you will be able to tell the difference with the two. If companies have partaken in Google Advertising, they will appear near the top with ‘Ad’ on the left side of it. When you keep scrolling, you will see more websites without ‘Ad’, this means that they have smashed their SEO!
Note: Use an incognito browser when searching for your business, it will appear near the top if not because you are often searching for it yourself.
It can be difficult when deciding what digital marketing service to decide for your business, but we are going to make it easier for you. Keep on reading!
So I was thinking we should start with the pro’s and con’s of each service and then help you decide which one is best.
Search Engine Optimisation
- Improves credibility and trust – people will trust websites that appear higher on a Google search (without Ad next to it).
- Provides 24/7 promotion – you will always appear on Google search, whatever the time of day.
- Part of a long-term strategy, on-going optimisation provide long-term results.
- Optimises user experience – little bots gather loads of information to help improve your ranking.
- You can appear at the top of a Google search very quickly.
- Reach customers through their inbox – really efficient for targeting certain audiences.
- Reconnect with visitors on your website – target the same people.
- Increase brand awareness – show up when people search for your industry.
Still undecided what service will work best for your business? Why don’t you get in touch and we can assist you over the phone. Or we have another blog posted a few days ago outlining finer details regarding Search Engine Optimisation, take a read here.