Should you use an agency?
‘Do I use an agency or take care of it myself?’
This is a question that has probably crossed your mind many of times, am I right?
We have a lot of clients who have been debating this question for a while and still haven’t come to a solid conclusion. We know how difficult it can be, so that is why we are here to help.
Let’s get started!
Pro’s of an agency
- They have a whole group of experts working on designated parts of your campaign, not just one!
- They have specialist knowledge, that you may not have.
- They allow you to have more time to dedicate on other parts of the business.
- They have a significantly lower annual spend than a ‘Social Media Specialist’ positions wage.
- They offer measurable results that are tracked and recorded by them.
Pro’s of doing it yourself
- You can speak to your team at any point during the day and not have to wait for answers.
- You can share ideas as of when you think of them.
- You can make last minute changes without causing too much of an issue.
In our personal opinion, an agency is often the better choice. Not only do you save yourself money monthly and annually, but you also allow yourself more time to focus on other aspects of the business. You also have a whole team of professionals all focussing on your work, I mean what more could you want? Imagine the annual wages of a whole Marketing team? Pretty hefty!
If you are still undecided as to whether you should hire an agency, give us a call and we will give our honest opinion as to whether we believe you should do so. And if you have decided that you do want to work with an agency, why not read our blog that outlines key points to consider when ‘choosing the right agency!’